Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Scraplift Wednesday!

Well it's time for Hayden to start 1st grade! :( So I guess is was time for me to start scrapping his Kindergarten photos HAHAHA! Here he is on his first day!
The poem reads:
KINDERGARTEN WONDER
I wonder what you're doing right now
and if everyone is treating you kind.
I hope there is a special person,
a nice friend that you can find.
I wonder if the teacher knows
just how special you are to me.
And if the brightness of your heart
is something she can see.
I wonder if you are thinking about me
and if you need a hug.
I already miss the sound of your voice
and how you give my leg a tug.
I wonder if you could possibly understand
how hard it is for me to let you grow.
On this day know that my heart breaks,
for this is the first step in letting my baby go.
-Wendy Silva
Challenge by http://scrappergirldesigns.blogspot.com/ Word are by http://digivic.blogspot.com/ (she also posted this poem on her blog) and the kit is called School but I do not know who it's by if you know please let me know :)

0 comments: