Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Challenges from CoolScrapsDigital

Color Challenge Journaling reads:Thank you God for my beautiful children, for the trees, and the park. Thank you for this sunny day and the bule sky.Thank you for my husband and for all of your love. kakleidesigns coco sensation mini add on

Scrap By Numbers Challenge kakleidesigns Blooming days mini add on kit


Cool Motto Challenge
Using Kakleidesigns Victorian Fable mini add on

Scrapping for Freebies- LAYOUT Challenge
TwinMomScraps mini ADD-ON kit to "Juicy Fruit"

Word Art Challenge
I used 5 different texts:Heather, Bell Gothic Std Light, Bickham Script Pro Regular, Birch Std and CK Bella. And the kit I used is a freebie kit called Harvest Time from designs by Krista And I got the Preview Pack Template from TwinMomScrap

Scrap BINGO
I used Kakleidesigns Enchanted Poetry kit

1 comments:

Karen Kleiman said...

Hi sweetie, I have an award for you in my blog