Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I am having fun scraping my wedding pics! It almost makes me want a wedding again but then I remember everything that went wrong that day hahahaha Phillip and I were so tried and stressed that rather then leaving the fallowing morning for our honeymoon Phillip decided about an hour into our reception that we would take the 6:30 flight and we had not even finished taking our pictures! And we had a very big wedding about 500, so we have to get the dances, greeting the massive crowd of guests we had waiting for us, toss the bouquet and garter, do the cake and toasts and everything else done in about 2 hours, oh and try to eat too! I think that was the best time we had all day. So we run around getting everything done, kissed our son goodbye and just took off leaving everyone to party without us, once we landed in Las Vegas we starting talking about all we wanted to do was go to sleep but wait..........



We didn't take in consideration that we did not have a hotel room for our last minute travel plans. So we walked around and played video poker until we couldn't stay awake any longer. We drove to the MGM where we would have a room later in the day and we slept in our rental car (mini van) LOL we laugh about this all the time. And we will never for get it.





Ok enough babbel this was my first time doing a progressive challage, it was hoted by KimisKreations over at http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/. Here is my LO.



Credits: ScrapperGirl Designs, queenofscrapz and Kakleidesign

0 comments: