Sunday, September 13, 2009

Round 2 of the GDS Supreme Team Contest!

I can believe I made it to round 2! I truly did not think I would make it. But here I am :) So I work for about 4 hrs on my LO HAHAHAHAHA Good thing Phillip was out of town for the weekend or I don't think I would have stayed up until 1am to finish it. I had know clue what I was going to scrap, so I took the kids to the park to get some fresh pics to work with. I got some great photos but the one with Ava looking up at me and her eyes just seamed to jump out at me so I took it from there. I think this is one of the best LOs I have ever done I just LOVE everything about it. So here it is.


Journaling reads: Somethings I love about you: your stunning blue eyes, your smile, your love for your big brother, how you say "es peas" (yes please), when you hear the door open you run yelling "daddy", I love when you hold my hand, when you look at me from the corner of your eyes. xxoo Mommy

We were giving Christy Skaggs kit called A New Day
I played with the hue / saturation on some of the paper and one of the flowers. I used the frames in the kit to crop the papers. Extracted the pink flower from the branch that is included in the kit. The large square in the middle is one paper soft burned and layered with another then I merged the 2 and added an inner bevel. Everything else is re-sizing, drop shadows and rotating.

0 comments: